Living with back pain is something that a lot of Americans do. They go from day to day, struggling to do the basic moving routines. Many who suffer from back pain injure themselves while playing sports. Dr. Charles Smith of Smith Family Wellness knows that back pain in Honolulu, HI is a big deal, and his focus is to help you alleviate your issues by using the best treatment plan for you. If you are wondering what some of your options are, here are some non-invasive back pain relief options that you should know about.
Non-Invasive Back Pain Relief Options
Back pain should not be part of your daily routine. And if you are wondering if there are any other options than surgery, here are some that you might want to consider.
- Spinal adjustments are done as the chiropractor manually works along your spine and gently adjusts each area back in line, relieving pressure on nearby tissues.
- Decompression is used to help alleviate the strain and pressure on the discs located in the spinal column.
- Low level laser treatment uses light-emitting devices to stimulate blood vessel dilation and cell activity.
- Physiotherapy can help relieve pain in the lower back region by improving strength and flexibility.
- Therapeutic massage gets deep into the muscles to help them relax and release the tension that can build up inside of them. Your chiropractor will take time and slowly work through the regions of your back that are causing problems. They have the knowledge to find where they need to start and can work down the path so each area releases tension and your back starts feeling better.
Surgery is not the only option to stop or manage back pain. Dr. Smith, with Smith Family Wellness, wants to help you solve the back pain in Honolulu, HI, struggle. Call us today and set your first appointment at (808)922-3244 and let us help you find relief.